A | You can pay ANYONE in the United States from the next door neighbor, the utility company, the bank, and even a child in college across the country.
Q | How late in the day can I enter, edit, or delete a payment?
A | You may add, edit, or delete payments scheduled Sunday through Friday until 11:00 PM the day before the scheduled payment date.
Q | What happens if I have a scheduled payment that falls over a weekend or holiday?
A | Scheduled payments that fall over a weekend will be processed on Friday evening. Any new payments that are scheduled over that particular weekend will be processed on Sunday night. Holiday processing occurs the day following the holiday.
Q | Are there any merchants that I cannot pay through the bill payment service?
A | Yes. You cannot pay any government agency.
Q | Can I use Online Bill Payment if I live outside the United States?
A | Yes, as long as you have a bank account in the United States.
Q | Can I get a copy of a cancelled check?
A | You can request a copy through Customer Service. There may be a fee associated with this service.
Q | How long is history retained in the VIEW PAYMENT HISTORY section?
A | Payment History records are kept for one year.
Q | What happens if I lose or forget my ID or PIN?
A | If you lose or forget your ID, you may call Customer Service and with proper identification your ID will be given to you. If you lose or forget you PIN, you must follow the same procedure and a new PIN will be assigned to you.
core banking changes- coming soon
We are upgrading our Core Banking experience see below for how this affects you:
- New Debit Cards- you will receive a new debit card in the mail by the end of July, do not activate and use until August 14th.
- Mobile Ap's- we will have a new version of the Sunrise Ap in stores on August 14th, you will need to delete the existing ap and download the updated version on all your devices.
online banking changes -coming soon
We are updating our Online banking platform as a result please see important dates below:
- Online banking access will be unavailable from August 10th at 4.30pm EST service to resume on August 13th 12.00am EST.
- Mobile Deposits will be accepted until August 10 at 3.00pm EST service to resume on August 14th.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable from August 09th at 4.30pm service to resume on August 14th.
- Online Internal Transfers will be unavailable from August 10th at 4.30pm service to resume on August 14th.
- External Transfers, last day to schedule an external transfer is August 08th service to resume on August 14th.
- Quicken and QuickBooks users should download transactions as of August 09th on August 10th prior to 4.00pm EST.